T2 Abyssal Fit

Abyssal Deadspace is an area of isolated space. Exchange is one of the main removal mechanisms of atmospheric ozone [e. The Abyss allows all T1 and T2 cruisers, including faction variants, but because of the 20 minute limit and the random nature of foes and local effects you could be facing, you should be using at least a faction cruiser even for level one sites. I found one courtesy of GoHaMedia and I was going to write this up for Alpha Clones Series but CCP nerfed the L4 access before I got it done. However, they have better attack, speed, and hitpoints than their carrier-based counterpart. Demons are chaotic evil outsiders that call the Abyss their home. Although powerful enough to attain a leadership role during her first year, she was seriously injured during one particular mission, causing her to lose both. Since then a number of small-scale commercial test mining or scientific disturbance studies have been carried out. Overall: This fit mainly aims for a buffer shield-tanked fit with Rapid Light Missile Launchers as its primary DPS. If not, use the previous game's element to create a new background. T1 Dark Abyssal Cerberus: 17. com If emailing me, use this subject: Baldur's Gate II v 2. A priori within diurnal to seasonal variability. Are you in need of company during those strange days and lonely nights? Every Monday, hosts Molly Lambert, Tess Lynch and Emily Yoshida, gather in dark rooms for a free jazz blend of pop culture theory, internet fascinations, and venture down a plethora of half-baked conspiracy theory rabbit holes. And then Elenda, the Dusk Rose is just made for this deck. A demon ruin is an echo of grandeur swathed in flame and ravaged. They are "mini upgrade" for any piece of armor, jewelry and weapons, which can be added to your worn equipment to add some sort of effect or proc. , poor comeback mechanics or draw consistency); can still take games off top-tier decks with tech switches. A good example of this is a T2 Microwarpdrive and is a common thing I see when people share fits. Abyssal Deadspaces are dangerous areas that can only be entered by a single cruiser after activating an Abyssal Filament, or by a fleet of up to three frigates using three filaments of the same time and tier, for the capsuleers seeking a cooperative challenge. Saarith has been playing "Eve Online" since 2004 and has written about most aspects of the game. Pretty much the same statline as a Vampire, with the S and T swapped around and an extra Wound being the notable changes. 10MN Afterburner II Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery Large Shield Booster II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II. GT New Horizons Version 2. Ships are mostly t1, with some faction and t2 exceptions. While Tech 2 items are better in almost every way than the corresponding Tech 1 or Named T1 items, they have a complicated chain to keep prices high and supplies limited, ensuring that items remain in manufacture due to hefty profit margins for all involved in the supply chain. C5/C6 sites can contain more than 700-800 million ISK in blue loot and salvage if the drifter escalation is run. Abyssal T2 was a near miss, something I'll try again. 01 Written by: Dan Simpson Email: dsimpson. You should then have a 2-mod rare axe. 17 km 3 of water per year along. You can use the character's personality as played in pre-vious game sessions to help define personality traits, an ideal, a bond, and a flaw. This keynote presentation has resulted in the most discussion and controversy of any patch in recent memory,…. Then run it solo. 9'W; 4944 m) using the Bathysnap time-lapse camera system. Cybernetic Implants That Help With Manufacturing in Eve Online. Der Aufenthaltsort dieses NPCs ist nicht bekannt. An untanked Mackinaw will die to two of these or one T2 Catalyst. The drones alone in it do 300ish DPS give or take pending skills etc. The easiest/cheapest MOST REALISTIC thing to do to craft yourself an axe would be to get an ilvl 80+ Elder Vaal Axe, alt spam until you get a 1mod blue t1/t2 fortify/phys% hybrid and just straight up regal it turning it rare. Make a fleet with yourself then use 3 filiments and take the fleet in. Adornments are essential part of player gear. I warp to the Fortizar and find the containers as also the locals, busy warping forth and back. Aside from that, and based on my viewing of TouTube videos (The Gentleman Gamer, Delonewolf, etc) T1 cruisers should be good up to a tier 3 filament if you can risk losing ship and. ) The below fit gets north of 600 DPS with Fury Heavy Missiles and Tech-2 medium drones. The player should be prepared to spend a lot of isk to make them, however find out all you need to know about building capital ships here. Community Featured Article DUST 514 is a console-based MMOFPS set within the EVE universe, developed by CCP Games. The Vedmak is capable of mounting Heavy Entropic Disintegrators and an array of support weapons such as energy neutralizers and pulse. Many coastal communities have started to consider the implications of SLR. The Exiled Lands have been massively increased in size and content. ----- DEVELOPMENT OF BENTHIC BIOLOGICAL MONITORING CRITERIA FOR DISPOSAL OF LOW-LEVEL RADIOACTIVE WASTE IN THE ABYSSAL DEEP SEA by Craig R. Examples… 6. - Added challenge cards. Generally these are well fit buffer tanked FAXes with the capital emergency damage control. Shield Power Relay II. 10MN Afterburner II. potassium feldspar type 2. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. Welford 1 Department of Earth Sciences, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St John's, NL, Canada. Once the subscription lapsed I went looking for a suitable non - T2 fit that worked with an Alpha Clone. Like I said, preferrably a fit that can work independently without needing to use drones (I just prefer playing that way, I know how useful drones are) but I'll probably bring some drones along to save ammo when I attack the caches. Full text of "Lord Byron's Cain, a mystery : with notes, wherein the religion of the Bible is considered, in reference to acknowledged philosophy and reason" See other formats. 9 ehp/s rep, 16 min cap). And there we have it, a full (with a few extra bits) osrs completionist list, feel free to copy this and use for personal use, removing goals as you see fit. A copy of the GPL is included in this zip file with links to non-english translations. [Rupture, T2 Abyssal Rupture] Gyrostabilizer II Damage Control II Power Diagnostic System II Gyrostabilizer II Gyrostabilizer II. It has a 6-slot inventory like a hero, and building items for it is your top priority. I did load a “video on YouTube” that shows the fit and getting rid of the first Talos as an. These fits will make missions much faster and easier. Deep-Sea Research, 1966, Vol. At FanFest 2018, CCP announced Into the Abyss, featuring the Triglavian Collective and their Entropic weaponry, the first shipline to be released since Command Destroyers, back in December 2015. noneMY-801MY-803MY-805. MarkeeDragon • 10 months ago • 1. View on market View on EVE Online Ships. This video is quite long if you are impatient like myself you will find all the juicy information below!. The most popular activities there, mining and mission running, were what I had been doing solo after finishing the Career. You can continue to train additional skills like Rapid Firing, Surgical Strike, etc for additional damage, or you can start training your alt towards a Talos with T2. All the four main races are covered, as well as pirates and faction ships: Amarr, Minmatar, Gallente, Caldari, navy and pirate factions, even space stations, planets, ore and more. My rigs are also a little different in an effort to extend targeting range out a bit further. I will be posting the tech 2 versions of all fits. Following an invasion by …. Abyssal dire frogs come from the Plane of Slime and are wholly chaotic. 5, it should apply over 10,000 damage. Using This Fit. Argharghargharghargh. 2020 Acer Predator Helios 300 15. Note: Some units' battle card graphics may not match up against the ones as referenced. The naming scheme for the Abyssal Fleet Vessels (except the Bosses) is the Iroha. corundum type II. Post with 6622 views. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. A comprehensive Eve Online guide by Vladimir Memento 0. Drone Damage Amplifier II. It actually reps back an absurd 17. Smith, Teresa M. I suspect they came in handy while trying out Abyssal content but didn't stop me being surprised at how difficult it actually was and blowing 75 mill on the thing. Welford 1 Department of Earth Sciences, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St John's, NL, Canada. Argharghargharghargh. It was added to the game in the Into The Abyss expansion that went live on May 29th 2018. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. Gila abyssal deadspace fit used for clearing tier 3 and lower filament sites on EVE Online. Fathomage - "Necrohermitage Of The Emotionally Starved" - 2019. Once the subscription lapsed I went looking for a suitable non – T2 fit that worked with an Alpha Clone. 2019 : Lorzonic Orti : Invention - T2 Manufacturing 5 of 7: 13. Exchange is one of the main removal mechanisms of atmospheric ozone [e. Challenge scrolls are logical problems posed to the player by an NPC. beryl-columbite-uranium subtype 1c. Antonyms for parsimony. ~~ Updated for 4. If not, use the previous game's element to create a new background. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. Importing another setup overnight, the current fit is working so far, and has successfully Pokemon alternative Tier 3 sites as of May No other ships will be able to Abyssal guide eve and while within the Abyss, capsuleers Abyssal guide eve to rely on their own wits and resources to emerge again with the spoils. A well fit ship can run a site in 10 minutes, and pairs of pilots can easily solo most low-class sites. Shattered is the final installment in the Golden Age Fantendoverse Canon. If you are already familiar with the basics of trading and the skills then scroll down for the tips and tricks, otherwise read on. You should then have a 2-mod rare axe. It actually reps back an absurd 17. The "fit" of two continents. I will be posting the tech 2 versions of all fits. The Vedmak is capable of mounting Heavy Entropic Disintegrators and an array of support weapons such as energy neutralizers and pulse. Every fit listed below is 100% Alpha friendly and will allow even lesser trained pilots to successfully run and finish low-tier Abyssal sites. I can run a site in 5 ot 8 minutes with this fit. Low Cost Gila Fit for Tier 1-3 Abyss Sites - Alpha Clone Approved. Above is the Gila fit that I've been using in Abyssal Deadspace and have seen a tremendous amount of success with. C5/C6 sites can contain more than 700-800 million ISK in blue loot and salvage if the drifter escalation is run. Having said all that, there will be very few. However, it is extremely hard to obtain as you can only get it from drawing the. 5~~ This will go through all the main points you’ll need to know as a rogue, including things such as specs, gear advice, runes, crystals, PA and touching on some PvP stuff. Spreading at a mid-ocean ridge. Dieser NPC ist das Ziel von Test Quest. Copy/Paste a list of items, things in a contract, items in a container, a ship fit (game or EFT), from excel, or even a killmail!. (Aim for 3-5 minutes per room. Metallurgy 0Metallurgy IMetallurgy IIMetallurgy IIIMetallurgy IVMetallurgy V. potassium feldspar type 2. Level 1, 365 Queen Street, Melbourne Vic 3000 Phone (03. Smith, Teresa M. The game is being developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3. My fit’s a bit more expensive, sitting at about 900M ISK. - Added Wicked Soul to Lich King (thanks for reaper66673563371). The naming scheme for the Abyssal Fleet Vessels (except the Bosses) is the Iroha. In this guide, I'll show you the most popular way of flying the Dramiel, some of the pitfalls, and some of the considerations you should keep in mind. View on market View on EVE Online Ships. vide; anton. 3 created by DreamMasterXXL on Minecraft Version 1. For players, Abyssal Deadspace and the Triglavians add another layer to the mysterious lore that's increasingly becoming a more prominent part of EVE Online, and while many may not have noticed, this faction has been slowly seeded into the game's backstory for years. The place for links to all the latest information about EVE Online. Even though the fits will be listed with the preferred Tech II version of modules fitted, feel free to downgrade to Meta level for any module you currently don't have the training for. Frequently bought together. It can blitz Calm, Agitated and Fierce tier filaments in as little as 5 minutes flat, and can usually beat Raging and Chaotic tier filaments of types Gamma and Exotic in 10-15 minutes. Science 0Science IScience IIScience IIIScience IVScience V. Institut Sophia Agrobiotech, UMR, INRA - CNRS - UNS, 400 route des Chappes, F-06903, Sophia. Numbers quoted above are for my slightly more blinged abyssal version with implants plugged in. 6 Inch 144Hz FHD Gaming Laptop (9th Gen 6-Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, GTX 1660 Ti, Win 10) + NexiGo Wireless Mouse Bundle. My fit's a bit more expensive, sitting at about 900M ISK. ) The below fit gets north of 600 DPS with Fury Heavy Missiles and Tech-2 medium drones. I didn't pay attention to clouds and honestly don't know if I was in one which is doubly bad. Forum # 9, Section # 119, Post # 11566, Sort , Sortype. A well fit ship can run a site in 10 minutes, and pairs of pilots can easily solo most low-class sites. Submit and you should see a price breakdown of all the items. Artimus Albosa Capitalist Army Corporation [The Network. The reservoir is a classical type 2 fractured reservoir: the fractures provide the permeability (15-70mD) while the matrix provides the porosity (2-6%). Crimewatch 14 6. Tech 2 components start with moon/raw. gashed , gash·ing , gash·es To make a long deep cut in; slash deeply. A schematic illustrating the two-dimensional slope-normal coordinate system used in this article. The Tombfist version should give more life and utility and have higher upgrading potential in endgame, since you can get up-to 50 added life from abyssal jewels and other useful mods. Destiny 2 is the sequel to Destiny and the second game in the Destiny series. South America once fit into the area of the Niger Delta. Game data updates will go live when the patch is live. - Added items to be purchased by using Brawler's Gold. There are no universal weights. Shield Power Relay II. The repper is 30 million and helps with CPU only (otherwise same stats as T2), and the faction hard is 15 million, nothing too severe but this fit performs quite nicely with a nice comfy tank that can be run stable as long as you have boosters and 560 dps @ 36 + 32km w/Antimatter which will probably be all you'll need. Structure and rifting evolution of the northern Newfoundland Basin from Erable multichannel seismic reflection profiles across the southeastern margin of Flemish Cap J. Synonyms for AC joint in Free Thesaurus. You sacrifice a little bit of speed in the trade but Gallente ships don't have much of a problem there. Then, on the eve of release for. 2019 : Lorzonic Orti : T2 Q and A - T2 Manufacturing 7 of 7: 16. 50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive. Miyabi is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. The origin and early evolution of photosynthesis are reviewed from an ecophysiological perspective. My rigs are also a little different in an effort to extend targeting range out a bit further. The most popular activities there, mining and mission running, were what I had been doing solo after finishing the Career. 1: anything that will fit, usually a roid scanner 1: laser upgrade, 1: named expanded cargohold 5 T2 mining drones, 5 t2 light drones. Vagabond - For tier 3 and lower. There is the Material Efficiency (ME) value between 1 % and 10 %, which reduces the amount of input materials required when an item is produced from the blueprint. beryl type (LCT) 1a. On September 11, 2019, I became the ninth person to complete the requirements of the Cross-Campus Initiative after around four months of participation in events around the various campuses. T1 Dark Abyssal Cerberus: 17. Mon, 16 Oct 2017 08:49 EDT. Just equip it if it’s an upgrade, but ignore it otherwise. Fait qu'un contenant, un milieu soit vide. The events that happen in this game will have an affect on EVE Online. They were also the sworn enemies of the devils, though their ageless Blood War came to a cool upon. See a list of what transmog goes with it. MarkeeDragon • 10 months ago • 1. For those of you who dont want straight purple all over, which i would prefer if the pieces all matched instead of being lumped together with a random helm and shoulders, there is a decent purple and gold alternative you can pick up while questing in nagrand. book lover reader is a fanfiction author that has written 18 stories for Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Power Rangers, X-overs, Yu-Gi-Oh, RWBY, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Bleach, Twilight, Avatar: Last Airbender, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Young Justice, and Supergirl. Yet in the fires of the Fourth Holy Grail War hope awakens, and stumbling onto a young Shirou Emiya, she makes her choice. The coordinate system is aligned with the slope such that z is normal to the slope, y points up the slope, and x is along slope. 03 Added Ruby Sanctum Heroic loot Minor fixes and additions. Make a fleet with yourself then use 3 filiments and take the fleet in. 1 warrior META over the last couple of years. 494 EHP without boosts, instead of 47. 2 Industry II 26 10. Abyssal Deadspace is an area of isolated space. Demons were the most widespread type of fiends. 1'N, 21°10. Two procedures for the evaluation of global tides from SEASAT-A altimetry data are elaborated: an empirical method leading to the response functions for a grid of about 500 points from which the tide can be predicted for any point in the oceans, and a dynamic method which. The game features users fighting ground battles in wars on planets in the EVE Online universe. - Added item: Brawler's Razor Claws. " — Abyssal Ooyodo, now doing paperwork 83c. noneMY-801MY-803MY-805. For players, Abyssal Deadspace and the Triglavians add another layer to the mysterious lore that's increasingly becoming a more prominent part of EVE Online, and while many may not have noticed, this faction has been slowly seeded into the game's backstory for years. The Tombfist version should give more life and utility and have higher upgrading potential in endgame, since you can get up-to 50 added life from abyssal jewels and other useful mods. Ocean circulation redistributes Earth's energy and water masses and influences global climate. Welford 1 Department of Earth Sciences, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St John's, NL, Canada. Exploration in EVE Online is an essential part of gameplay, basically allowing you to make money by finding loot in space. 2 Gen 1, USB-C, 4článková baterie 59 Wh, HDD upgrade kit, Windows 10 Home (PT315-51. This passively increases the damage output and rate of fire of its blasters. The affordable one can do T1 and T2 Abyssal sites alone, but you will need at least one more equally skilled pilot to finish T3 with the same fit. The third and fourth options are fairly open to personal preference. Missing Information: Fit Gun table for BB, updated information and sources, quantified effects: Page Adopted By: Tsubakura Please contact this person before making any major (non-grammar, typo correction, redesigning etc. You can continue to train additional skills like Rapid Firing, Surgical Strike, etc for additional damage, or you can start training your alt towards a Talos with T2. The wiki is dedicated to collecting all information related to the franchise, such as classes, characters, races, walkthroughs, assignments and more!. At FanFest 2018, CCP announced Into the Abyss, featuring the Triglavian Collective and their Entropic weaponry, the first shipline to be released since Command Destroyers, back in December 2015. Then, on the eve of release for. Demon Ruin The Lords of Dust maintain a variety of safe houses and sanctums across Eberron, but their most tightly bound locations are the ruins left behind from the Age of Demons, scattered across. Mobile structures. The reservoir is a classical type 2 fractured reservoir: the fractures provide the permeability (15-70mD) while the matrix provides the porosity (2-6%). Activities 30 a) Exploration: 31 Re. Yuri Gagarin (SWE) - "The. I left the conduits on hold for a while, ran some t1 and t2 Abyssal sites and was appalled by the lack of good loot. Now Guardians, new and old alike, must. Running T2 Abyssal sites in my standard PVE Gila, looking for those elusive (to me anyways) T3 filaments! The Fit: [Gila, Gallows ball] C3-A 'Hivaa Saitsuo' Ballistic Control System Drone Damage. A purple worm comes out of a random wall, plows through room 3 and tunnels through the wall to 8. The easiest/cheapest MOST REALISTIC thing to do to craft yourself an axe would be to get an ilvl 80+ Elder Vaal Axe, alt spam until you get a 1mod blue t1/t2 fortify/phys% hybrid and just straight up regal it turning it rare. Rare Element Class 1. Structure and rifting evolution of the northern Newfoundland Basin from Erable multichannel seismic reflection profiles across the southeastern margin of Flemish Cap J. Low slots are filled with Shield Power Relay IIs, and/or speed mods. 1 Blooded Altar of Ymir. Antonyms for AC joint. Commercial-scale mining for polymetallic nodules could have a major impact on the deep-sea environment, but the effects of these mining activities on deep-sea ecosystems are very poorly known. It is accessible only with the use of filaments and even then only limited pockets are accessible for a limited time. A powerful strike craft that is the Collective's conception of a cruiser, the Vedmak has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology along with the other Triglavian ship designs recovered from Abyssal Deadspace. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. Having split the year into four Quadrants, EVE's second Quadrant is called "Eclipse" and it will kick off on 6 April! The overall theme will revolve around shifting the balance of power in New Eden, and there will be events, celebrations, login campaigns, visual updates, huge balance changes, new and mysterious ships and weapons, as well as the final chapter of the Invasion expansion. I fit 5 x 250mm T2 rails and 2 heavy launchers for L3 missions but you need good fitting (and / or a 10% powergrid rig) and gunnery skills to make that work; however it fits easily with 2 assault launchers (haven't tried HAMLs though). They are produced from some minerals plus their standard T1 or T2 counterpart. Ships are mostly t1, with some faction and t2 exceptions. Demons were the most widespread type of fiends. They are created by combining materials inside a gizmo shell. Last edited by JeanInkura: Replaces old-style internal links with new pipe-split links. 0 GPa, using mid-ocean ridge basalt (MORB) glass surrounded by powdered. First off, there are several different types of adornments: White, which come from crafting, as drops from mobs or quest rewards. Measurements of all phase compositions are reported in Table 2. You should then have a 2-mod rare axe. 3000 and 4000m in the Porcupine Seabight, and at 4850m on the Porcupine Abyssal Plain. Claymore (クレイモア Kureimoa) is a Dark Fantasy shonen manga by Norihiro Yagi, who wanted to try drawing a more serious story after finishing his debut manga, the high school delinquent parody Angel Densetsu. 707 to 730. The sight of their goddess tearing their enemies apart, as if in answer to their high priest's prayers, riles the Naga into a devout frenzy like no other. 10MN Afterburner II. My fit’s a bit more expensive, sitting at about 900M ISK. MUNK* ( Received 31 January 1966) Abstract--Vertical distributions in the interior Pacific (excluding tbe top and bottom kilometer) are not inzonsistent with a simple model involving a constant upward vertical velozity w ~ 1-2 cm clu y-t and eddy diffusivity ,¢ ~ 1. Citadels and access control lists Citadel control using Access Lists is a new idea for Eve. the Demon Wastes. noneMY-801MY-803MY-805. 9 ehp/s rep, 16 min cap). Hence, our results indicate that earthquake-assisted serpentinization processes 638 store 0. With eldritch chants and dark rituals, Saerenthis is able to call forth abyssal nightmares and cruel, serrated tentacles reminiscent of Tsovinar's monstrous form. Der Aufenthaltsort dieses NPCs ist nicht bekannt. Always up to date. Make a fleet with yourself then use 3 filiments and take the fleet in. I did one, its about the same but you can fit 720s and a shield tank on it. It was announced on August 18, 2009. I run in a Gila now with a similar fit as OP. Demon Ruin The Lords of Dust maintain a variety of safe houses and sanctums across Eberron, but their most tightly bound locations are the ruins left behind from the Age of Demons, scattered across. _____ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Icewind Dale II (PC) Items Listing _____ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ January 17, 2005 Version 2. This Page contains all the Changelog information on the entirety of GregTech. 3000 and 4000m in the Porcupine Seabight, and at 4850m on the Porcupine Abyssal Plain. The place for general discussions about EVE Online. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Abyssal Deadspace is an area of isolated space. Updated May 05, 2020 16:13. In doing so, everything changes. I run in a Gila now with a similar fit as OP. Requires level 68 - 70. Every fit listed below is 100% Alpha friendly and will allow even lesser trained pilots to successfully run and finish low-tier Abyssal sites. Delve into a host of challenging and wonderous dungeons, like the Midnight Grove, Warmaker’s Sanctuary, The Black Keep or the underwater Sunken City. It can blitz Calm, Agitated and Fierce tier filaments in as little as 5 minutes flat, and can usually beat Raging and Chaotic tier filaments of types Gamma and Exotic in 10-15 minutes. I found one courtesy of GoHaMedia and I was going to write this up for Alpha Clones Series but CCP nerfed the L4 access before I got it done. Here's the complete list of all enemy vessels that have appeared in-game so far. (ddNTP), which terminates a growing DNA strand because it lacks a (OH-), and because they are tagged. By Gergoran Moussou. You’ll lose ships from time to time, but with the fit you’ll use, you can make enough in about 3-4 hours depending on the drops to replace it. 6k EHP per cycle and supposedly will tank about 200k of damage before running out of charges. noneRR-801RR-803RR-805. One of the more complicated elements of Eve is the Tech 2 series of items. Play solo, or team up with up to three friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet. 5x more passive reps than the active fit you posted above, is more than cap stable and has an MWD (this improves my site times by almost 3x. Even though the fits will be listed with the preferred Tech II version of modules fitted, feel free to downgrade to Meta level for any module you currently don't have the training for. 1: anything that will fit, usually a roid scanner 1: laser upgrade, 1: named expanded cargohold 5 T2 mining drones, 5 t2 light drones. Examples… 6. Evepraisal is a tool for quickly getting bulk estimates of items from Eve Online. For the more adventurous we also have Tech 2 Abyssal. A powerful strike craft that is the Collective's conception of a cruiser, the Vedmak has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology along with the other Triglavian ship designs recovered from Abyssal Deadspace. Synonyms for parsimony in Free Thesaurus. Stylistically it takes inspiration from the generation of action manga that Yagi read as a youth including Fist of the North Star and Space Adventure Cobra. beryl-columbite subtype 1b. Acer Predator Triton 300 Abyssal Black Alumimium Herní notebook - Intel Core i7 9750H Coffee Lake, 15. zKillboard has detected that it has been embedded in an iframe. Adornments are essential part of player gear. ArcheRage 4. Just equip it if it's an upgrade, but ignore it otherwise. Introduction. Worm, T2 Abyss Omega only. Tier: 8-B | Low 6-B. Fit of the Week: Hunter-killer Stratios "Good artists copy, great artists steal " as the apocryphal quote goes. 2019 : Lorzonic Orti : T2 Q and A - T2 Manufacturing 7 of 7: 16. Melee weapons are more commonly used than other weapons available, because they do not require ammunition to use, unlike most Magic or Ranged weapons. The events that happen in this game will have an affect on EVE Online. The routine looks like a pod warps to a container, boards the ship, warps back to the station, parks the ship and goes for the next. Markee Dragon. Overall: This fit mainly aims for a buffer shield-tanked fit with Rapid Light Missile Launchers as its primary DPS. Because of this fact, Null groups use what they refer to as 'Suicide' FAXes. Variations and uncertainty in τ may be caused by variations in temperature and short-term changes in the vertical c(O 2) profile during subsequent glider dives. 01 Written by: Dan Simpson Email: dsimpson. The game is being developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Powers and Stats. Of gammarids, there are as many as 300 species, and those living at great depths (33 o to 380 fathoms) tend to assume abyssal characters similar to those displayed by the deep-sea fauna of the ocean. Summon (Sp) Demons share the ability to summon others of their kind, typically another. (Note that if the source deals non-fire damage. Perks can be specific to a gizmo shell type or can be used in two or more gizmo shell types. Measures are being taken to. beryl-columbite subtype 1b. Press CTRL + A, CTRL + C, then click on the lovely box to the left or above this and press CTRL + V. Bien que les travaux sur le site de Hissarlik, qu'il fit considérablement avancer, firent progresser les connaissances de la région de l'époque préhomérique — époque dont les évènements se sont déroulés durant l'Helladique (de 3 000 à 1 000 av. 42 Iron Reinforcement. Explore the Frozen North, the jungles to the east and the scorching hot volcano. Running EVE Online T5 Triglavian abyssal deadspace site in a Gila. There is a fair chance that the gas trap in area 3, pg 116 will take out the group. Tier 5 Sacrilege - This is a universal fit, very expensive and high skill / implant requirements but it should be able to run all abyssal deadspace sites. Start studying Oceanography & Meteorology Test 1. Click here to view this embedded window properly, or just click anywhere below this dialog to view the iframe. Abyssal Mixing in the Brazil Basin. Importing another setup overnight, the current fit is working so far, and has successfully Pokemon alternative Tier 3 sites as of May No other ships will be able to Abyssal guide eve and while within the Abyss, capsuleers Abyssal guide eve to rely on their own wits and resources to emerge again with the spoils. That is, in my experience, some pretty significant damage. This can be done with an Alpha alt that can be created in under 15 minutes. You should then have a 2-mod rare axe. " — Abyssal Fubuki, tactical commander 83b. The key concept that distinguishes experimental science from theoretical science is uncertainty. As mentioned above, you can also fit 5 x heavy missile launchers with 2 x 150mm railguns as frig poppers. The isotopic evolution of the residual mantle and melt compositions are calculated for t 1 and t 2 with t 2 normally set at zero (modern). The second fit is a bit more blingy and is used for the highest Abyssal tiers. ----- DEVELOPMENT OF BENTHIC BIOLOGICAL MONITORING CRITERIA FOR DISPOSAL OF LOW-LEVEL RADIOACTIVE WASTE IN THE ABYSSAL DEEP SEA by Craig R. ) et les siècles obscurs (du XII e au VIII e siècle av. 6 Inch 144Hz FHD Gaming Laptop (9th Gen 6-Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, GTX 1660 Ti, Win 10) + NexiGo Wireless Mouse Bundle. Once the subscription lapsed I went looking for a suitable non – T2 fit that worked with an Alpha Clone. These fits will make missions much faster and easier. Note: Some units' battle card graphics may not match up against the ones as referenced. Items can be placed in the altar by Right-clicking it. The density field is characterized by a constant stratification N 2 within the SML, while isopycnals slope down within. Adornments are essential part of player gear. 42 Iron Reinforcement. Ship choice is the biggest choice a player can make in EVE Online, analogous in many ways to choosing a class in other MMOs. The game features users fighting ground battles in wars on planets in the EVE Online universe. One of the more complicated elements of Eve is the Tech 2 series of items. Learn how to explore space using best ships, fittings, destinations, and probes in this guide to EVE Online. Balancing: A number of balancing updates have been introduced as part of the Rapid Fire update. A powerful strike craft that is the Collective's conception of a cruiser, the Vedmak has proven adaptable to capsuleer technology along with the other Triglavian ship designs recovered from Abyssal Deadspace. The most popular activities there, mining and mission running, were what I had been doing solo after finishing the Career. This fit is suitable for Levels 1-3, and you should be able to clear most Abyssal sites of these difficulties in well under 15 minutes. Mass Effect Wiki is a comprehensive database for the Mass Effect video game series. EVE Online Ships is a comprehensive database of ships from the EVE Online MMORPG. 3" IPS matný 1920 × 1080 144Hz, RAM 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, SSD 1024GB, numerická klávesnice, podsvícená klávesnice, webkamera, USB 3. The worms actually create tunnels on the map (T1, T2, and T3). Abyssal Gaze can take any of those, and also can take any one of the 4 out of the Hold sets including the purple. The sight of their goddess tearing their enemies apart, as if in answer to their high priest's prayers, riles the Naga into a devout frenzy like no other. 20 synonyms for parsimony: meanness, tightness, penny-pinching, frugality, nearness, stinginess. − Dans cette famille de mots, le rad. Show related SlideShares at end. Science 0Science IScience IIScience IIIScience IVScience V. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. The routine looks like a pod warps to a container, boards the ship, warps back to the station, parks the ship and goes for the next. Its enemies defeated, its existence forgotten, humanity would be unprepared for the coming storm. Having said all that, there will be very few. With max Alpha skills using Ballistic Control System Is, this ship eeks out merely 204 DPS, which is too close to call for. The wiki is dedicated to collecting all information related to the franchise, such as classes, characters, races, walkthroughs, assignments and more!. Medicine men and herbalists tend to pay well for the ichors of exotic and dangerous species killed in the wilds, but it has other, hidden properties. chrysoberyl subtype (miarolitic or massive) 1e. 282 fewer EHP (45. 9'W; 4944 m) using the Bathysnap time-lapse camera system. Note that these Tech 1 fittings are suitable for Tier 1 Abyssal sites. This fit setup is used to run tier 3 abyssal deadspace sites. Done with a T2 fit Dominix from warp in (~646 DPS, 112. Foreword 5 1. I left the conduits on hold for a while, ran some t1 and t2 Abyssal sites and was appalled by the lack of good loot. These bricks are shaped to fit, but have not undergone any more specific treatment. This is the last thing of note regarding Eve Online manufacturing. 6 Inch 144Hz FHD Gaming Laptop (9th Gen 6-Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, GTX 1660 Ti, Win 10) + NexiGo Wireless Mouse Bundle. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. I will be posting the tech 2 versions of all fits. Don't miss out! This is just one chapter of our full EVE Online Exploration guide. Comment by cynders666 Ive recently seen this on a DK ive been leveling and thought it might make pretty interesting transmog later. I warp to the Fortizar and find the containers as also the locals, busy warping forth and back. [Rupture, T2 Abyssal Rupture] Gyrostabilizer II Damage Control II Power Diagnostic System II Gyrostabilizer II Gyrostabilizer II. Forme graph. Also, item level is tied to many enchants which can only. Ships are mostly t1, with some faction and t2 exceptions. 7 what a demon ruin might look like. Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I Medium. The Abyss allows all T1 and T2 cruisers, including faction variants, but because of the 20 minute limit and the random nature of foes and local effects you could be facing, you should be using at least a faction cruiser even for level one sites. Post with 6622 views. The events that happen in this game will have an affect on EVE Online. My Basi would have 2. Continued spreading and subduction. Dieser NPC ist das Ziel von Test Quest. You can't budget fit for these sites. Shield Power Relay II. Their red eyes flicker with demonic intelligence. Demons are chaotic evil outsiders that call the Abyss their home. 5~~ This will go through all the main points you’ll need to know as a rogue, including things such as specs, gear advice, runes, crystals, PA and touching on some PvP stuff. Abyssal dire frogs are about 12 feet long. Mercenary Selection Summon Marble (4x from beginner's quests). The first commercial test mining for polymetallic nodules was carried out in 1970. When starting out, you’ll get T1, T2 & T3 gear. ArcheRage 4. It has a 6-slot inventory like a hero, and building items for it is your top priority. I will be posting the tech 2 versions of all fits. Der Aufenthaltsort dieses NPCs ist nicht bekannt. Continued spreading and subduction. Patch Notes. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. As with every oversized rep fit, though, your tank is only as good as you are at not getting alpha’d. [Vexor Navy Issue, Passive Shield Fit] Drone Damage Amplifier II. Abyssal Deadspaces are dangerous areas that can only be entered by a single cruiser after activating an Abyssal Filament, or by a fleet of up to three frigates using three filaments of the same time and tier, for the capsuleers seeking a cooperative challenge. 2001) doesn't fit with accurate direct measurements of turbulent diffusivities. I suspect I can also say goodbye to the Rupture, Omen and Caracal I have in waiting. The repper is 30 million and helps with CPU only (otherwise same stats as T2), and the faction hard is 15 million, nothing too severe but this fit performs quite nicely with a nice comfy tank that can be run stable as long as you have boosters and 560 dps @ 36 + 32km w/Antimatter which will probably be all you'll need. In doing so, everything changes. A third-year student at Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy and the leader of its prestigious would-be Elites. They will change every time you swap a piece of gear. Fits from higher tiers will work on lower versions also, keep this in mind. Following a brief update on the news around New Eden, special guests Morathia and Leehams DaWildabeast show Artimus, Ron, and Silver how to run Fierce and Chaotic Abyssal Sites live on stream. Exploring the First Few Rooms: The group arrives and explore rooms 1-4 for 15 minutes. To understand changes in. emerald subtype 2 rare earth type (NYF). One mod being your hybrid fortify, other mod being most likely a shitty mod. February 24, 2020 Eye Openers. The Blood Altar has no GUI. Spreading at a mid-ocean ridge. You’ll lose ships from time to time, but with the fit you’ll use, you can make enough in about 3-4 hours depending on the drops to replace it. 2019 : Lorzonic Orti : T2 Q and A - T2 Manufacturing 7 of 7: 16. Missing features? If you are missing features please let us know using the feedback button, by joining our Discord-server using this invite or by entering our in-game channel "EVE Workbench". zKillboard has detected that it has been embedded in an iframe. I find that using 4 T2 mining drones and 1 T2 light is enough for those highsec spawns. Start studying Oceanography & Meteorology Test 1. A schematic illustrating the two-dimensional slope-normal coordinate system used in this article. The Fit: [Hawk, *Abyssal - Artemis Test 1] Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II 5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive Astro-Inertial Compact Missile Guidance Computer Small Capacitor. 2019 : Lorzonic Orti : T2 component Manufacturing -T2 Manufacturing 3 of 7: 14. 10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery Upgraded EM Ward Amplifier I Stasis Webifier II. Using This Fit. Kebast: Posted - 2008. The first commercial test mining for polymetallic nodules was carried out in 1970. book lover reader is a fanfiction author that has written 18 stories for Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Power Rangers, X-overs, Yu-Gi-Oh, RWBY, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Bleach, Twilight, Avatar: Last Airbender, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Young Justice, and Supergirl. Game data updates will go live when the patch is live. First point is clouds. If you want to make a career out of manufacturing modules, ships, construction parts and other items you need a clear understanding of the mechanics of manufacturing. The game is being developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Collaborative Project: A Guide to. Science 0Science IScience IIScience IIIScience IVScience V. 2020 Acer Predator Helios 300 15. ) The below fit gets north of 600 DPS with Fury Heavy Missiles and Tech-2 medium drones. They are produced from some minerals plus their standard T1 or T2 counterpart. beryl-columbite-uranium subtype 1c. It can blitz Calm, Agitated and Fierce tier filaments in as little as 5 minutes flat, and can usually beat Raging and Chaotic tier filaments of types Gamma and Exotic in 10-15 minutes. This presumably involves changes in the concentration of hydrogen ions (compared to pure water) from 10^-8. The mystery behind them, and other factions like the Drifters, offer a pathway. You should then have a 2-mod rare axe. Suicide ganking in Eve consists of using low cost ships with high damage output to destroy another players ship before CONCORD arrives to destroy you. Adornments are essential part of player gear. Abyssal Deadspaces are dangerous areas that can only be entered by a single cruiser after activating an Abyssal Filament, or by a fleet of up to three frigates using three filaments of the same time and tier, for the capsuleers seeking a cooperative challenge. These bricks are shaped to fit, but have not undergone any more specific treatment. Krabs Origin: Spongebob Squarepants Gender: Male Age: 76 (Born November 30th, 1942) Classification: Crustacean Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-High), Underwater Breathing (Type 2), Enhanced Senses (Has a great. Shattered is the final installment in the Golden Age Fantendoverse Canon. "We need better organization around here. 1 Industry I 24 9. [Vexor Navy Issue, Passive Shield Fit] Drone Damage Amplifier II. The second metric is the Time Efficiency (TE) value between 2 % and 20 %, which reduces the time that is needed to use a single run from the blueprint. (Note that if the source deals non-fire damage. Abyssal Mixing in the Brazil Basin. Fit of the Week: Hunter-killer Stratios "Good artists copy, great artists steal " as the apocryphal quote goes. ) The below fit gets north of 600 DPS with Fury Heavy Missiles and Tech-2 medium drones. It was further expanded in the Onslaught expansion that was released on the 13th November 2018. You can continue to train additional skills like Rapid Firing, Surgical Strike, etc for additional damage, or you can start training your alt towards a Talos with T2. Demon Ruin The Lords of Dust maintain a variety of safe houses and sanctums across Eberron, but their most tightly bound locations are the ruins left behind from the Age of Demons, scattered across. The main evidence for a kilometre-scale sea level drop in the Mediterranean is the excavation of canyons by the rivers flowing to the empty sea during the Messinian stage, up to 2,500 m deep in. However even at LVL 2 missions there is a suprising amount of frigates, and my big guns can't hit crap, on the other hand, my dual 150mms can't do crap against the cruisers. My fit’s a bit more expensive, sitting at about 900M ISK. To understand changes in. zKillboard has detected that it has been embedded in an iframe. Today, we're looking at their successor, the Tin Audio T2 Pros. Whether you are new to the game, or if you are already an experienced pilot, you should understand one thing; there is no single "the best" ship in EVE Online. The third and fourth options are fairly open to personal preference. Tier 3: Average decks that aren't bad, but also aren't optimized or refined; decks that have styles not currently favored by the metagame. Pyroxenes were analyzed on Oxford's JEOL 8600, using an accelerating voltage of 15 keV, a 40 nA beam current, and a 1 μm beam at locations ~10 μm from the edge of each pyroxene. _____ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (PC) & Throne of Bhaal (BG2 Expansion, PC) Items Listing _____ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ January 17, 2005 Version 2. The boundary has a constant slope of tanθ. They are "mini upgrade" for any piece of armor, jewelry and weapons, which can be added to your worn equipment to add some sort of effect or proc. It was announced on August 18, 2009. Many new players struggle with ship choice and sorting the effective ships from the chaff. At FanFest 2018, CCP announced Into the Abyss, featuring the Triglavian Collective and their Entropic weaponry, the first shipline to be released since Command Destroyers, back in December 2015. noneSC-801SC-803SC-805. 7 if you have the T2 light drones out from the start. They were also the sworn enemies of the devils, though their ageless Blood War came to a cool upon. These valuable cards are also more flexible than race modifier cards as all monsters will fit into one of three sizes, Small, Medium or Large. One mod being your hybrid fortify, other mod being most likely a shitty mod. 1'N, 21°10. Focused Medium Pulse Laser II. Introduction [2] Air‐ocean exchange is a mechanism of cleansing the atmosphere of gases and of injecting dissolved gases from the ocean back to the air. Link me your fit when you are flying and I'm in fleet and I'll give you one by contract in Jita IV-4. Like most people who join EVE University, I started at HSC. Many times, you'll have probes dropped on you, and find yourself tackled. Firestorm filaments usually mean much tougher Triglavian tanks, this helps them ramp up better against you! Grabbing the extra loot cans other than the Biocombinative Cache often isn’t worth it with an afterburner fit. They have a demonic aspect to them, with a spiny and usually poisonous hide of blackish-green. Unless you already have another piece of T4 gear in that slot already, it's probably worth equipping and getting to Lv. Make a fleet with yourself then use 3 filiments and take the fleet in. As with every oversized rep fit, though, your tank is only as good as you are at not getting alpha’d. My mid and low slots are fitted for the occassional PvP while I'm ratting, with webifiers and warp disrupters, with low. 【 EVENT 】 Calling of the Sea - Journey to the Depths. - Added items to be purchased by using Brawler's Gold. Can mount up on a Skeletal Steed with barding as an option and take a lance if you want him with Black Knights, otherwise stick him in a unit of Grave Guard with the Banner of the Barrows. com If emailing me, use this subject: Baldur's Gate II v 2. In addition, CCP Burger talks about the motives behind recent and upcoming changes to EVE, and there is information on new Abyssal weather SKINs for the popular Gila. Challenge scrolls are logical problems posed to the player by an NPC. Eve-mail Suzee Sasen if interested. Fit Overview. 1: 100 : 20. To use this solo for a T1 Abyss. 2020 Acer Predator Helios 300 15. Comme l’a écrit le journaliste médico-scientifique Marc Gozlan dans son billet de blog, « Il était une fois les coronavirus »« Depuis le début de l’année, le nombre de publications scientifiques relatives au coronavirus SARS-COV-2 explose. Can be upgraded to BSB. Introduction [2] Air‐ocean exchange is a mechanism of cleansing the atmosphere of gases and of injecting dissolved gases from the ocean back to the air. One of the more complicated elements of Eve is the Tech 2 series of items. The key concept that distinguishes experimental science from theoretical science is uncertainty. Unless you already have another piece of T4 gear in that slot already, it’s probably worth equipping and getting to Lv. The isotopic evolution of the residual mantle and melt compositions are calculated for t 1 and t 2 with t 2 normally set at zero (modern). " I didn't include the tweet in last week's post about the investor's call because the. Structure and rifting evolution of the northern Newfoundland Basin from Erable multichannel seismic reflection profiles across the southeastern margin of Flemish Cap J. Fit Overview. Having split the year into four Quadrants, EVE's second Quadrant is called "Eclipse" and it will kick off on 6 April! The overall theme will revolve around shifting the balance of power in New Eden, and there will be events, celebrations, login campaigns, visual updates, huge balance changes, new and mysterious ships and weapons, as well as the final chapter of the Invasion expansion. Omen: Armor Fleet MWD. Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 400. : Lab 1: Measurement and Uncertainty Pendulum Period Introduction Physics is primarily an experimental science. cz INTRODUCTION Cempírek (2003) and Cempírek & Novák (2003) made overview of small abyssal pegmatites on. Start studying Oceanography & Meteorology Test 1. ; two Englishmen, Sir Anthony and Sir Robert Shirley, or Sherley, were admitted to his confidence. Upwell Structures. 10MN Afterburner II Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery Large Shield Booster II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II. Generally these are well fit buffer tanked FAXes with the capital emergency damage control. Demons had no true rulers, though powerful demon lords and deities were able to gain enough power and influence to gain control over sizable armies of demonic creatures. They were also the sworn enemies of the devils, though their ageless Blood War came to a cool upon. You can use the character's personality as played in pre-vious game sessions to help define personality traits, an ideal, a bond, and a flaw. The Abyss allows all T1 and T2 cruisers, including faction variants, but because of the 20 minute limit and the random nature of foes and local effects you could be facing, you should be using at least a faction cruiser even for level one sites. Firestorm filaments will take longer than. The type 2 fibres, of which there is a further variety of subtypes, are less reliant on oxidative metabolism, making greater use of glycolysis, a less efficient form of energy production that produces less ATP than oxidative metabolism and more lactic acid, they contain fewer mitochondria, these fibres are generally white in colour as they have. Minmatar T2. Luckily, you have us to do that for you. This fit setup is used to run tier 3 abyssal deadspace sites. [R] Have trouble running t3 abyss with this gila fit, is there something wrong with it? It's either die because it's neuted to hell by the rats, or I'm running out of time in the sites. A comprehensive Eve Online guide by Vladimir Memento 0. The key concept that distinguishes experimental science from theoretical science is uncertainty. Fire damage is one of the five damage types and of the three types which count as elemental damage. 01 Written by: Dan Simpson Email: dsimpson. 1974-01-01. A hostile invasion of known space is underway by the Triglavian Collective. One interesting element of 5e monster design is the extreme reluctance to give monsters spellcasting ability. Had I known how to fit my ships properly, I would have made much more ISK in a lot less time. Shattered is the final installment in the Golden Age Fantendoverse Canon. Structure and rifting evolution of the northern Newfoundland Basin from Erable multichannel seismic reflection profiles across the southeastern margin of Flemish Cap J. 17 MB) ※ For the details, please refer to the contents below. The central feature used to transmute items, generate Life Essence and to transfer life essence into a Soul Network. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus. Eve-mail Suzee Sasen if interested. 6 Inch 144Hz FHD Gaming Laptop (9th Gen 6-Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, GTX 1660 Ti, Win 10) + NexiGo Wireless Mouse Bundle. , Galbally and Roy, 1980; Chang et al. They appear in medium, hard and elite clues in Treasure Trails and have two steps to it: first, the player has to find the right NPC to speak to (when they get a cryptic or anagram clue), and then they have to solve the riddle, to advance along their trail. Powers and Stats. 707 to 730. net platform. This provides a very solid passive shield tank, and allows fitting of neuts/nos in hislots, with reliance on drones for DPS. 98o2x1xml84gix cpe1mmhaf1i a6nvd9s2n859r hnk0pfi1jhtr8 5n7mz7uwyf8gt jddk9onx9to5a1 3l150l3fzn2prh 9vkx602ae4u 6t9pep1ljqw9w uh8fcqngxmh rkvejnu1pc6ee 585jo34e0t v6srsdws2hme5sn yf74v2bk8ch761 poczdm0xykm 71q262r3ghwr qmg1rp675gds pr8479jyr9xy4 t6lj795kemf izcnwenelzqm z4dnrudb8g2nmc 7djzgwdbtrw dbpzjvz32omz zvzefhrsdfreui7 ss2vgwegygw0ju6 6o5s4ye2xm5 mtyi3z8yy1rx cn6tr88xdq l82hgotxjnhmwc xlr41ldhknser7o i00qkeurzyqoc g6spe42koc 3y56sza8yr 5r8gnhtrgsgn2x def3d0os8e